Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Baby Boy and My Baby Girl - My Baby kit for My Baby world on Nintendo DS


The must have accessory kit for My Baby fans!

For the release of My Baby Boy and My Baby Girl on Nintendo DS in June 2008, Subsonic has created a My Baby kit for a total immersion into the so cute and sweet My Baby world.

Your Nintendo DS lite deserves a little bit of tenderness too!

Available June 2008

The Baby Kit is available in 2 versions: Pink or blue.

Content:
• Storage case for Nintendo DS Lite with pockets for DS games and accessories
• Wrist –strap
• Anti-dust slot protections
• Battery charger for DS Lite
• Stereo earphones
• Storage case for 6 DS games
• Transparent stylus
• Finger stylus
• Microfiber cleaning cloth
• High-quality screen protector, air-bubble free
My Baby Boy or My Baby Girl


Choose the one you want to make the first step with!

www.my-baby-boy.com
www.my-baby-girl.com