Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Eiji Aonuma reveals Nintendo rejected Link's Crossbow Training Sequel...


Zelda director Eiji Aonuma has revealed that his proposed sequel to Link's Crossbow Training was rejected by Nintendo.

In an interview with Games website, Aonuma said Nintendo turned down his proposal for a follow up to the 'Wii Zapper' title in favour of developing a new entry in the Zelda series.


"To tell you the truth, I actually wanted to create Link's Crossbow Training 2... I thought that we should do something more and better in the field of the first-person shooter," he said. "I was thinking that maybe we could intensify the multiplayer mode... a lot of people inside Nintendo insisted that I should work on a new Legend Of Zelda title."

The release window for the next addition to the Zelda franchise is yet to be announced.

Personally, I loved Link's Crossbow training and played it for hours...