Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rolling Stones Guitar Hero track pack - 50% off Pack includes "Prodigal Son (Live)", "You Gotta Move (Live)", "Under My Thumb (Live)", "I'm Free (Live)" and "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Live)."


Continuing Microsoft's "Christmas Deal" promotion is Guitar Hero 5's Rolling Stones track pack which is available today for 360 Microsoft points, a discount of 50%. The track pack includes "Prodigal Son (Live)", "You Gotta Move (Live)", "Under My Thumb (Live)", "I'm Free (Live)" and "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Live)."


Not into the games that involve hitting colored buttons on plastic instruments? Then you can always choose to pick up Twisted Pixel's The Maw, which is this week's Xbox LIVE Deal of the Week. The arcade game which is usually 800 Microsoft Points is now 400 points, for this week only. Both are great deals so grab them if your in the need to spend some of those Christmas present points.