Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Vin Diesel, Jonathan Ross, World of Warcraft and the level 80 wife...

world of warcraft ross diesel
On Friday's Jonathan Ross show with guest Vin Diesel (Wheelman fame) they talked about Vins involvement in games from Dungeons and Dragons to World of Warcraft.

Ross admitted to playing WoW (a level 7 dwarf) but the revaluation that his wife is a level 80 in the game...

Watch the video and read the transcript....
Jonathan Ross: Do you play those games?
Vin Diesel: Oh, how could you not?
Jonathan Ross: What level are you in World of Warcraft?
Vin Diesel: Oh ... I'm deadly.
Jonathan Ross: What level are you? Bring it on Diesel. Because I'll tell you what you're looking at right here. You're looking at a level 7 dwarf. That's a very low level I should point out, but I haven't a lot of time. My wife is a level 80.
Jonathan Ross: You're right to look amazed.
Vin Diesel: Level 80 what?
Jonathan Ross: I don't know ... [Diesel looks like he's thinking this is BS]. But she's green and rides a spectral tiger.
Vin Diesel: Oh my God, you're not - He's not kidding. Seriously he's not kidding. No this is really, really serious.