Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Did Nintendo Steal your stars? They stole 10,000 of mine and they don't care

I bought Nintendo products and saved thousands of stars yet each time I tried to spend them all the good stuff was sold out... Then Nintendo deleted 10,000 (that's a lot of Nintendo buying) stars from my account. When I ask them why they said they had expired!

No come back no nothing - so if you don't want Nintendo to steal your stars, that you earned buying their products, then use them (to buy the junk that's left on the site) or lose them. Who's ever heard of people buying wallpaper for games?

Now I loved Nintendo, I wouldn't have bought so much stuff otherwise but their customer service leaves a lot to be desired...

Another issue is we have two Wii consoles loads of GameBoys and several GameCubes (don't ask) but you can only add one stars token for each product line. We've already lost out on loads of stars we have earned buying two of each product.

I know you don't care Nintendo, but you should! If you have a reply send it to games@gamezplay.org and i will post in.

Meanwhile I don't bother claiming stars as it only annoys me when you steal them back!!!!!