Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Friends video game for the Nintendo DS - Create your own world of friends with My Friends this Summer!

My Friends video game for the Nintendo DSCreate your very own 3D character and then go and explore your new Friends World. Explore for gifts, snacks and surprises; unlock secrets and play mini-games. You can make new friends in the game with cool outfits and keep them happy by playing mini-games with them and giving them gifts!

The happier your friends are, the more games, clothes, accessories and hairstyles you can unlock… you can even unlock new locations to go and explore and play games in! You can share gifts and friends with other Nintendo DS owners and also chat with up to three of them via DS Wireless Communications.

This summer, let My Friends take you to a whole new world of fun & games!

Make Friends, Play Games, Have Fun with My Friends, available for Nintendo DS in June 2009.