Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

DJ Atomika's Power Playlist in Burnout Paradise City from the sub-zero heights of Peak 3

burnout-music-gamezplay.org
Hey, it's DJ Atomika back to sea level in Paradise City from the sub-zero heights of Peak 3.

Being a well-worked radio DJ like myself, I've gotta be serious about staying in shape, and man have I got a tip for you. Boost Specials.

Let me tell you, I've traded my Wii Fit - these "Pro" vehicles are giving me all the workout I need.

So head over to the Burnout Store and get yourself the Boost Specials Collection. And once you get behind the wheel, I've got the perfect Power Playlist for you:

They may be from Germany, but they hit the heights in 1990, first on the list is Snap and The Power.
Rocking over from the USA, a record that hit the heights in 1984 it's the instantly recognisable Jump by Van Halen
No Hot Rod fantasy is complete without ZZ Top. Bearded by nature (and one by name) Gimme All Your Lovin' also from the early 80's demands to be in your playlist.
and I'm rounding out today's recommendation with Survivor - Eye of the Tiger - enough said.

This is Atomika, sounding off.

Source: Criterion Games News