Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Royal proclamation - Trailer released illustrating our glorious King Ceville's upcoming adventure.

king ceville video gameMy groveling plebs and despicable serfs,

I your beloved King Ceville, have graciously agreed to allow you the privilege of an insight into my forthcoming adventure.

Watch the video on my YouTube channel here... please subscribe

For this purpose I have ordered my lousy and incompetent servants to prepare a trailer for your viewing. In this trailer I will demonstrate to you how to deal with simple-minded knights in tin cans, how to torture fellow prisoners and lastly how I enjoy relaxing by doing nasty things to other people... it’s important to relax after a hard day’s tyranny.

Of course it is your duty as my slaves...sorry subjects to watch this splendid masterpiece.

My soldiers will assist you in watching the trailer … while I plunder your house...

It would be best to illustrate your obsequious adulation on the forum at www.ceville-game.com

Signed,
Ceville, tyrant of Faeryanis

Ceville will be published in the UK by Kalypso Media on the 27th of February at a retail price of £29.99.