Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2007

I LOVE Puppies! - I LOVE Kittens!


I LOVE Puppies!



Fun Adventures, Fascinating Puzzles, and Fast Action Games all with Adorable Puppies!

Sharon, MA, September 27th, 2007 – Tri Synergy, Inc. (www.trisynergy.com) is happy to announce that they will be bringing dog lovers everywhere some great arcade action with I LOVE Puppies!

In I LOVE Puppies!, anyone who can’t resist the adorable temptation of playing with new-born puppies can help bring them love and affection to be playful and happy. Just like a good mama dog, you can also teach them lessons they need to learn with fun and exciting puppy training programs.

Features of I LOVE Puppies! include:
Teach cute puppies lessons they need to learn with 8 Puppy Training Programs
Take good care of your puppy and keep him/her safe, happy and healthy with 6 Great Puppy Exercises
Play with your puppy with Fun Games
Earn a treasure chest of Rewards

I LOVE Puppies! will be available at Amazon.com, Gamestop, MicroCenter, J&R Computerworld, Trisynergy.com, and retailers nationwide in late September 2007.

I LOVE Kittens!



In I LOVE Kittens!, all cat lovers can help precious kittens who need love and affection to be playful and happy. Just like a good mother cat, you can also teach them lessons they need to learn with fun and exciting kitten training programs.

Features of I LOVE Kittens! include:
Teach cute kittens lessons they need to learn with 8 Kitten Training Programs
Take good care of your Kitten and keep him/her safe, happy and healthy with 6 Great Kitten Exercises
Play with your kitten with Fun Games
Earn a treasure chest of Rewards

I LOVE Kittens! will be available at Amazon.com, Gamestop, MicroCenter, J&R Computerworld, Trisynergy.com, and retailers nationwide in late September 2007.