Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

16 questions you need to know before you buy a PSVita...

Out now in Japan the PSVita is the latest handheld console to reach gamers...

Here are the answers to the top 16 questions you have asked.




  1. So what is this Vita thing, anyways?
  2. Why would I want to buy one from Japan?
  3. Is it region-free?
  4. Do I have to know how to read Japanese?
  5. How do I charge up the battery?
  6. How much is it? Where do I buy?
  7. Do I need anything besides the Vita hardware itself?
  8. What games can I get?
  9. Army Corps of Hell
  10. How about PSP games?
  11. Can I use my PSN account?
  12. So how do I make a Japanese PSN account?
  13. I heard you can only have one PSN account per Vita. What does that mean?
  14. Will I have trouble using US software and services later on?
  15. What about the 3G / Wi-Fi model? Can I use a local SIM card and have data on the go?
  16. Where can I read more?

All the answers are here on The Verge website...



gameboyuk on youtube over 28 million views