Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV video game audio track gets lyrics added

Super Street Fighter IV video game audio trackBrand new track from Redrapper, brought to you exclusively by Level|Up. Enjoy!



I'm a beast with a joystick, I'm the best of the best,
I read a punch with an uppercut put a scar on your chest,
I rip your eyes from yo sockets, see I got something to test,
How many Hadokens do I land before I beat you to death,

I rip the east to the west, I got no stop in my quest,
I'll take on EVERY OTHER CHARACTER then kill me a seth,
I got no shortness of breath, You people making me bored,
I'm Dempsey rollin other suckers, throw a rose on your corpse,

You got no Dignity, listen, you gutter trash when I blast,
I'm like a 7-3 match up compared to half of the cast,
And you just bitch and you moan, OH MAN HE'S SO FRIGGEN CHEAP,
I CAN'T JUMP AT THAT THIS CHARACTER, Shut the HELL up, you're free,

I FADC TO ULTRA, I UPPERCUT TO A METSU,
and you ain't a pressing a button, because you know I'ma get you,
I Karakusa to sechusun with a super to boot,
They say Makoto's you're opponent and you tieing a noose,

I'm so sick
that am Iller than every syllable spit,
I'm counting minutes until I feed you the end of my FIST
10 new characters, Ultras, and so much stuff it ain't funny,
when evo comes, you might as well just friggen give me your money,

Top tier and I'm building another massive attack,
April is here, World Warrior's Back,